Ericson Cordsets 50 Amp Oscar 4w Cordsets and 50 amp wire in Receptacles
SKU: Ericson Cordsets
- 125/250V 50 Amp 4W cordsets for Oscar box series.
- 50 Amp panel add-on receptacle (SR-50) is a ready to install in a panel with 24 inch #6AWG wires prewired into the CS6369 4W receptacle under an all weather flip cover.
- Mounting nipple and lock nuts included.
- 50 Amp cordsets come standard in SOW and STW grade cords
- Standard with CS6365-P plug (male) ends and CS6364-C (female) connector ends
- Cords connect Box to Power or Box to Box
- Cords can connect to each other male to female also
- 25′, 50′ and 100′ cordsets standard length (customs available)
- “PGTL” cordsets have blunt primary end for hard wiring to panels and CS connector for box connection
- 50Amp “Y” splitter cordsets also available
- Cords are #6/3 & #8/1 SO or ST – Why?
- NEC Code allows for the reduction of the ground wire to be one less awg size and still maintain a compliant safe cordset. Ericson primarily uses 6/3 for hte poles & 8/1 for the ground on all 50Amp cordsets. This lessens the weight on coiled cords being carried around the jobsite.