HIPOWER 200A-4P Distribution Box with Stainless Steel Cage
200A 4P Portable Power Distribution Panel:
- 0.090" aluminum enclosure, NEMA 3R powder coated RAL7035
- Heavy duty stainless steel cage
- One of Male 400A 16 Series Camloks 3P-5W with snap covers
- Color coded Input (1 Each: Black, Red, Blue, White & Green)
- Optional Feed thru Female Camloks upon request
200A 3Ø-5W 120/208V Square-D QO load center
- Four output branch receptacles
- Heavy duty impact/flame resistant weather proof covers
- Individual branch breakers
- Factory tested, NEMA 3R approved for wet location use
30.0"H x 18.0" L x 28.0" W (Approximate 36lbs / 45lbs with feed thru option)
*All measurements are approximate and for estimation purposes only.
Specifications & Standards:
- UL1640 Portable Distribution Panel
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14 (Canada listed)
Power Distribution Panel feature:
- Aluminum NEMA 3R enclosure with polyurethane powder coat.
- NEMA 3R rated for indoor/outdoor use, ideal for use in damp locations.
- Each output receptacle is protected by an individual branch circuit breaker.
- Corrosion resistant material designed for industrial and harsh environments.
- UL1640 Listed, Portable Power Distribution Panel, file number E350898.
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.14 Listed and tested by ETL, Industrial Control Equipment.
200A 4P Distribution Box application:
- For use as a temporary power distribution system in industrial plant shutdowns/ maintenance.
- Temporary power for remote work areas, job trailers and man-camps in the oilfields.
- Provides short circuit protection to branch output receptacles such as; 50A 125/250V Distribution panels, quad box stringer extensions, GFCI protected devices and other NEMA devices up to four individual branch circuits.
- Can be used as a portable power distribution panel in live outdoor events, construction sites, recreational parks and similar outdoor lighting use.