- Shop Online
- HVAC Services
- Ameritemp Line Card
- Portable Diesel Generators >
- Power Distribution >
- Chillers - Air Handlers
- Generator Light Towers >
- Baldwin Top Sellers
- Dehumidifiers >
DRI-EAZ Air Movers
- F174-BLU DRI EAZ Airmover Vortex Axial Fan
- F228 DRI EAZ Airmover AirWolf
- F259 DRI EAZ Airmover Ace
- F377 DRI EAZ Airmover Studebaker AirPath
- F350 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara E
- F351 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara Pro X3 TurboDryer
- F352 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara HD
- F367 DRI EAZ Airmover Jet CXV TurboDryer
- F451 Dri-Pod Floor Dryer
- Shaefer Americ Air Movers >
- XPOWER >
- DRI-EAZ Air Movers >
- Extraction >
- Specialty Drying >
- Power Blankets Ground Heat >
- TPI Milk House Electric Heater
- TPI Fostoria FSS
- TPI Fostoria FSP
- TPI Fostoria Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- TPI Fostoria Wall Ceiling Mount Electric Heat
- TPI Taskmaster Electric Heater
- Chromalox DRA Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- Berko BDH Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- BERKO Electric Ceiling Wall Heater
- Kerosene Heaters >
- Natural Gas/Propane Forced Air Heaters >
- Indirect Fired Heaters >
- Transcube Fuel Tanks >
- Blue Pro Storage Tanks
- Portable Deisel Air Compressors
- Generators Standby >
- Contact Us
TRANSCUBE GLOBAL 50TCG auxiliary 1240 Gallon tank
The TransCube Global 50TCG is our largest storage tank, providing 1,198 gallons of fuel to your larger equipment.
With a fully transportable design and a lockable equipment cabinet, the 50TCG provides security and hassle-free transportation of your fuel.
50TCG Specifications Sheet:
50TCG with Trailer Specifications Sheet:
The TransCube is DOT approved to allow handling while the tank is full and features full load lifting eyes, forklift pockets and internal baffles.
The TransCube is UL 142 approved, double-walled and 110% contained to eliminate the need for spill pans.
Access manway enables easy maintenance and inspection of inner tank. Removable inner tank allows for servicing and cleaning.
Lockable equipment cabinet locks and secures fuel equipment and fuel ports to run up to 3 pieces of diesel-powered equipment and pump fuel all while the cabinet is locked.
Easily stackable (2)-high full of fuel and (3)-high empty to reduce storage space requirements.
ONSITE FUEL SUPPLY
Easily fuel machinery onsite when needed and cut back on fuel delivery wait times.
GENERATORS AND AUXILIARY EQUIPMENT
Providing back up fuel and extending run times on up to 3 pieces of diesel powered equipment.
LIMITED-ACCESS WORK SITES
For logistically challenging sites that require fuel, the TransCube can be safely lifted by crane or forklifted precisely and quickly.
Meeting multiple worldwide transport regulations, the TransCube can transport fuel safely anywhere you need it.