MASTER Silent Drive MH-150T-SDR 150K BTU Dual Fusion Forced Air Heater w/ T'stat
***DISCONTINUED ITEM NO REPLACMENT***
MH-150T-DFV HAS BEEN REPLACED BY MH-150T-SDR
Developed using decades of customer feedback, SilentDrive® answers the call for a heater that is both quieter, and easier to maintain and operate. This is the next step forward for kerosene torpedo heater design. Our patent-pending Dual Fusion Technology allows for 50% less noise, 46% less electricity consumption, variable heat outputs and a streamlined operation that eliminates routine maintenance (no filters to replace or rotor gaps to keep set).
To put things in relatable terms, a standard 200,000 BTU torpedo heater is about as loud as a motorcycle, whereas our 220,000 BTU SilentDrive® 220 is comparable in noise to a household vacuum cleaner. In addition, all SilentDrive® Heaters come equipped with our rigorously tested Cold Weather Start System, as well as the most advanced safety features available.
SilentDrive® Heaters are also certified to run on #1 &2 Diesel Fuel, JP8/Jet A Fuel and #1 & 2 Fuel Oil, in addition to kerosene.
For optimal performance of this heater, it is strongly suggested that 1-K kerosene be used. 1-K kerosene has been refined to virtually eliminate contaminants, such as sulfur, which can cause a rotten egg odor during the operation of the heater. Using diesel fuel can cause excess soot production. Do not use Bio-Diesel as this fuel will damage your heater’s seals and filter.
- CSA certified for use with 1-K kerosene, no. 1 diesel, Jet A Fuel, and no. 1 fuel oil.
DO NOT use any fuel that is not approved above.
Added value features:
- Half the noise of a comparable heater
- Agency certified for use in US and Canada, approved for combustible surfaces
- Maintenance free electronic pump, no filters or replace
- 46% less electricity consumed than a comparable heater
- Starts in frigid conditions as low as -4˚F
- Approved for indoor and outdoor use
- Fuel gauge
- Top mounted controls
- Multiple function LED readout
- Contractor grade fuel cap
- Easy lift handle
- Heavy-duty solid wheels
- Multi-fuel use - kerosene/diesel
- One year warranty