TPI PBS48-B 48" Swivel Belt Drive Portable Blower Fan, 1/2 HP, 120V, 1 PH, ODP
The TPI Industrial Belt Drive Portable Blower is a sturdy industrial fan that is ideal to use in industrial workplaces and factories. Featuring a quiet 1-speed motor, this TPI fan comes with a ball bearing and is permanently lubricated.
This TPI industrial blower features an option of dual voltage models that feature external junction box that allow units to be wired without removing the guards. Also, it uses an SJT type-3 conductor that is safe and secure.
The TPI belt drive blower boasts spiral wire front and rear guards. For added durability, it includes corrosion and dent-proof high-density polyethylene housing that surely lasts. in addition, this TPI industrial fan is OSHA standard compliant and is made in the USA.
• Comes in sizes 36”, 42”, and 48”
• Rocker switch on 120V, Single Phase models
• SJT type 3 conductor, 12’ long cord on 120V, Single Phase models / no cord on dual voltage models • External junction boxes on dual voltage models allow units to be wired for either voltage without removing guards
• Aluminum, 4 paddle blade (48” PB / PBS have steel blade)
• Spiral, wire front and rear guards • Corrosion and dent proof high density polyethylene housing
• 8” wheels (36” model), 10” wheels (42” & 48” models)
• Swivel model rotates 130° in 12 1 ⁄2° increments and locks in place with a steel locking pin
• Hazardous location models have explosion proof motors, metal housings, and external junction boxes rated for Class I, Group D and Class II, Groups E, F, & G
• Meets OSHA standards • 1 year limited warranty • Made in U.S.A.
• 1-Speed • Permanently lubricated • Ball bearing
Specifications for the TPI Corporation PB48-B Industrial Belt Drive Portable Fan-Blower
Weight: 180 lbs
Material: Aluminum Paddle Blades
Warranty: 1-year limited
Fan Type: Industrial Blowers
Blade Size: 48”
Head Type: Stationary
Cubic Feet per Minute (CFM): 14,400
Velocity Profile (CFM/Area Sq. Ft.): 23,500/550
Speed (Revolutions per Minute): 390
Cord Type: SJT type-3 conductor
Cord Length: 12 feet (120V single-phase models excluding dual-voltage models)
Shaft Size: N/A
Certification: OSHA, Intertek (1-Phase ODP & 3-Phase ODP)
Horsepower (HP): 1
Power: 1-Phase, 120V ODP
Frame Size: N/A
Split Capacitor: N/A
Speed Switch: 1-speed