12/4 SOOW 12 Gauge Portable Power Cable Cord 600 Volt, UL/CSA
SOOW Cord is designed for hard usage with portable tools, industrial and processing equipment, construction equipment, cranes and hoists, track systems, battery chargers, portable appliances, small motors and associated machinery, and electrical equipment that is exposed to oils, solvents, flame, or moisture. SOOW Cable is resistant to water, abrasion, oils, solvents, weather, sunlight, and ozone. It offers excellent flexibility for both indoor and outdoor use and features good tensile strength, elongation, and aging characteristics.
Pricing is subject to change upon material cost/market rate
SOOW 12/4 Specifications: (subject to change without notice)
Cut to length - sold by the foot.
Minimum 1 ft. to maximum 5000 ft. Please call for longer put ups.
12/4 SOOW Flexible Cord applications include portable tools and equipment, portable appliances, small motors and associated machinery
Also Known As:
12-4 SO Cord, Generator Cord, Rubber Cord, 12 Gauge 4 Wire Cord.
Excellent resistance to oil and moisture. Good tensile strength, elongation and aging characteristics. High flexibility. Excellent abrasion resistance. Sunlight-resistant. UL Listed and CSA Certified for indoor and outdoor use. Temperature range: -40ºC to +90ºC
UL Flexible Cord - UL Subject 62
CSA Flexible Cord - C22.2-49
18 through 2 AWG fully annealed stranded bare copper per ASTM B-174
Premium-grade, color-coded 90ºC EPDM.
Size: 12 AWG
Number of Conductors: 4
Conductor Strand: 65/30
Insulation Thickness: 0.045 inches
Outside Diameter: 0.650 inches
Weight: 0.276 lbs per ft
Current Amps: 20
4 Conductors – Black, White, Red, Green
*Data provided on this page is subject to change based on different manufacturers variances.
Carolprene® Jacketed Type SOOW 90ºC, 600 Volt, UL/CSA Portable Cord
• 18 through 2 AWG fully annealed stranded bare copper Insulation:
• Premium-grade, color-coded 90ºC EPDM
• Color code: See chart below
• Carolprene®, black
• Temperature range: -40ºC to +90ºC
• CAROL (SIZE) (mm2) 90°C (UL) WATER
RESISTANT SOOW CSA (-40°C) FT2 P-7K-123033 MSHA 600 VOLT ROHS
MADE IN USA (TRU-MARK SEQUENTIAL FOOTAGE)
• Portable tools and equipment
• Portable appliances
• Small motors and associated machinery
• Excellent resistance to oil and moisture
• Good tensile strength, elongation and aging characteristics
• High flexibility
• Excellent abrasion resistance
• UL Listed and CSA Certified for indoor and outdoor use
• Ozone-, sunlight (UV)- and weather-resistant
• TRU-Mark® sequential footage marking
Industry Approvals: • UL Flexible Cord - UL 62
• CSA Flexible Cord - C22.2-49
• MSHA Approved
• RoHS Compliant
Packaging: • 250' (76.2 m), 500' (152.4 m),
1000' (304.8 m)
• Other put-ups available on special order
* Suitable for immersion in water if properly sealed and terminated.