LB White Premier 350 Ductable Heater 350,000 BTUH, LP, 2 Stage, w/Thermostat, Hose, Reg.
The Premier 350 heater offers the ultimate in efficient portable heat. For easy and reliable operation, all models feature solid state electronic ignition for sure starts, as well as thermostatic control for automatic operation and consistent temperature management. Durable components, sturdy design, and quality manufacturing add up to reliable
performance for years of rough and heavy operation. The Premier 350 features four wheels for ease of movement, and an enclosed flame for safety. Heater can be ducted, and run inside or outside your structure. Run time of 31 hours on a full tank of fuel at constant operation. The Premier 350 is certified to meet or exceed CSA-Canadian standards. Recognized as a leader in construction heating for more than half a century, L.B. White offers the technical expertise and knowledgeable customer support you can count on for all your construction heating needs.
Download Premier 350 Users Manual
Download Parts & Service
Download Premier Specifications
Premier/Foreman Decibels Flyer
18 Inch Round Duct Collar (Duct Not Included) - 23050
18 Inch Round X 12 Ft. Long Light Duty Duct Kit With Duct Collar - 24442
18 Inch Round X 12 Ft. Long Heavy Duty Duct Kit With Duct Collar - 22835
End Diffuser Kit - Attaches To End Of 18 Inch Round Duct Kits - 23189
18 Inch Round X 100 Ft. Perforated Duct Distribution Kit - 23053 [+$1,962.00]
LB White #24442 Distribution Ducting, Plastic, Light Duty, 18 in. X 12 ft. **DISCONTINUED**
L.B. White(#24442) Grey Distribution Ducting, Plastic, Light Duty. Use with Premier 350 Heaters.
Dimensions: 18" diameter x 12' length
Weight: 20 lbs.
Get 18' Plastic Light Duty Distribution Duct manufactured by L.B. White. Model 24442 comes with superior designing and engineering. This user-friendly product is most suitable for Premier 350 series heaters. It is made of finest quality materials and components, thereby, ensuring exceptional service.
Ducting (Item #22835 & #24442). Ducting and heater sold separate.
Weight: 65 lbs.
Dimensions: 57" W x 32" L x 21" H
When attached to ducting, this L.B. White End Diffuser will help spread
the heat of your Premier Tent Heater. Ducting sold separate.
- Heat outputs from 80,000 to 350,000 Btu/h
- LP, NG and duel fuel models available
- Versatile indoor and outdoor placement of heater
- Direct-fired = 99.97% fuel efficiency
- High volume of air output for maximum heat distribution
- Dependable, electronic spark ignition
- Switch fuels easily with simple valve turn on dual fuel units
- Tri-shield finish provides superior protection against abrasion and corrosion
- Easy to transport with lift handles and heavy duty wheels* are wheels semi pneumatic
- Trouble shooting lights help keep heater up and running
- Quiet Operation
- Vent mode for circulation of air
- 100% test fired at our plant
- Two stage heat output (Premier 350LP or NG)
- 20' remote start thermostat standard
- Optional extendable ducting
- Not recommended for sleeping environments
- Totally enclosed flame, airflow safety devices and enclosed electronics
- Flexible indoor or outdoor placement
- Full line of ducting accessories
- CSA U.S., CSA Canada, and CE Type Certified models