- Shop Online
- HVAC Services
- Ameritemp Line Card
- Power Blankets Ground Heat >
- TPI Milk House Electric Heater
- Patron Electric Heaters
- TPI Fostoria FSS
- TPI Fostoria FSP
- TPI Fostoria Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- TPI Fostoria Wall Ceiling Mount Electric Heat
- TPI Taskmaster Electric Heater
- Chromalox DRA Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- Berko BDH Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- BERKO Electric Ceiling Wall Heater
- Kerosene Heaters >
- Natural Gas/Propane Forced Air Heaters >
- Indirect Fired Heaters >
- Portable Diesel Generators >
- Power Distribution >
- Chillers - Air Handlers >
- Generator Light Towers >
- Baldwin Top Sellers
- Dehumidifiers >
DRI-EAZ Air Movers
- F174-BLU DRI EAZ Airmover Vortex Axial Fan
- F228 DRI EAZ Airmover AirWolf
- F259 DRI EAZ Airmover Ace
- F377 DRI EAZ Airmover Studebaker AirPath
- F350 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara E
- F351 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara Pro X3 TurboDryer
- F352 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara HD
- F367 DRI EAZ Airmover Jet CXV TurboDryer
- F451 Dri-Pod Floor Dryer
- Shaefer Americ Air Movers >
- XPOWER >
- DRI-EAZ Air Movers >
- Extraction >
- Specialty Drying >
- Petroleum Tanks & Equipment >
- Portable Deisel Air Compressors
- Generators Standby >
- Contact Us
Buy or Rent this Industrial Commercial Dri-Eaz Guide to Air Scrubbing
Dri-Eaz has compiled all the latest information about air scrubbers into one free publication! The 16-page Guide to Air Scrubbing provides an easy-to-understand, practical summary of the air scrubber's overall role in restorative drying.
The Guide to Air Scrubbing uses illustrations and simple, clear language to review how air scrubbers & HEPA filtration work, how & when to use air scrubbers, and important safety considerations. Check out the Guide to learn more about how air scrubbers not only create a cleaner, safer environment during mold remediation jobs, but also:
- Reduce risk for employees
- Minimize legal exposure and liability
- Instill customer peace of mind
- Offer a cost-effective addition to virtually every restoration job including water, fire and smoke damage situations
The HEPA 500 is Stackable, Lightweight, and Easily Transportable!
Get everything you need to do the job right: high efficiency air filtration, the maximum clean air rating from the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM), and extreme versatility—all with a small footprint!
The Dri-Eaz DefendAir HEPA 500 Air Scrubber combines advanced clean air performance with the ultimate assortment of features to help make the job of a restoration pro a cinch.
Built-in Microban® antimicrobial product protection inhibits the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew—the culprits that cause stains, odors, and product deterioration.
The DefendAir HEPA 500 Air Scrubber uses HEPA filter media with an efficiency rating of 99.97% against 0.3-micron oily aerosol particles and provides 250 to 500 CFM, the typical airflow level demanded on restoration jobs.
The HEPA 500 offers the assurance of the maximum Clean Air Delivery Rate (CADR), an official standard set by the Association of Home Appliance Manufacturers (AHAM). The HEPA 500 meets the maximum standard set by AHAM (450 CFM). Independent testing using AHAM protocols also verifies that the HEPA 500 exceeds AHAM standards by delivering 500 CADR.
Designed for Restoration
With user-friendly and versatile features, the HEPA 500 Air Scrubber is ideal for handling indoor air quality needs on every restoration job. Any job that involves sewage, mold, or fire damage clearly involves significant amounts of particulates and smelly gasses—a direct result of the damage itself. In a water damage restoration environment, the high-velocity airflow needed for drying can stir up particulates that have settled in carpet or on other materials.
The HEPA 500 can address indoor air quality quickly and efficiently and help restore any environment to a pre-loss condition—the ultimate goal of every restoration job.
Features and Benefits: