- Shop Online
- HVAC Services
- Ameritemp Line Card
- Portable Diesel Generators >
- Power Distribution >
- Chillers - Air Handlers
- Generator Light Towers >
- Baldwin Top Sellers
- Dehumidifiers >
DRI-EAZ Air Movers
- F174-BLU DRI EAZ Airmover Vortex Axial Fan
- F228 DRI EAZ Airmover AirWolf
- F259 DRI EAZ Airmover Ace
- F377 DRI EAZ Airmover Studebaker AirPath
- F350 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara E
- F351 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara Pro X3 TurboDryer
- F352 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara HD
- F367 DRI EAZ Airmover Jet CXV TurboDryer
- F451 Dri-Pod Floor Dryer
- Shaefer Americ Air Movers >
- XPOWER >
- DRI-EAZ Air Movers >
- Extraction >
- Specialty Drying >
- Power Blankets Ground Heat >
- TPI Milk House Electric Heater
- TPI Fostoria FSS
- TPI Fostoria FSP
- TPI Fostoria Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- TPI Fostoria Wall Ceiling Mount Electric Heat
- TPI Taskmaster Electric Heater
- Chromalox DRA Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- Berko BDH Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- BERKO Electric Ceiling Wall Heater
- Kerosene Heaters >
- Natural Gas/Propane Forced Air Heaters >
- Indirect Fired Heaters >
- Transcube Fuel Tanks >
- Storage Tanks
- Generators Standby >
- Contact Us
Temporary Rental Spot Mobil Spot Cooling
Energy costs continue to climb while, at the same time, utilities are frequently unable to provide all of the electricity that industry needs. When these circumstances are combined with the urgent need to control capital expenses, the case for spot rental temporary cooling becomes very strong.
For many industries and companies, in a wide variety of applications. Mobil rental spot coolers are the answer to controlling both energy use and capital expenses.
Quite simply, spot cooling is a method of cooling overheated areas within a larger area, as opposed to providing general cooling by means of a remove centrally controlled air conditioning system. In operation, rental spot cooling is an extremely efficient means of cooling people, processes, and equipment because it directs a localized stream of cool air exactly where it is needed.
The concept of spot cooling is not a new idea, but the use of spot coolers to accomplish localized cooling within work environments and equipment rooms is a recent development.
Room air or ambient air is drawn in through the evaporator intake in front. The air is cooled as it passes over the evaporator coils and leaves through the cool air discharge. The condenser intake on the side of the unit draws in air to cool the condenser coils. This warm air is then discharged out of the condenser exhaust on top.
Thank you for visiting the AmeriTemp Ltd. web site. Please fill out the following form with your questions or comments.