- Shop Online
- HVAC Services
- Ameritemp Line Card
- Portable Diesel Generators >
- Power Distribution >
- Chillers - Air Handlers
- Generator Light Towers >
- Baldwin Top Sellers
- Dehumidifiers >
DRI-EAZ Air Movers
- F174-BLU DRI EAZ Airmover Vortex Axial Fan
- F228 DRI EAZ Airmover AirWolf
- F259 DRI EAZ Airmover Ace
- F377 DRI EAZ Airmover Studebaker AirPath
- F350 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara E
- F351 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara Pro X3 TurboDryer
- F352 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara HD
- F367 DRI EAZ Airmover Jet CXV TurboDryer
- F451 Dri-Pod Floor Dryer
- Shaefer Americ Air Movers >
- XPOWER >
- DRI-EAZ Air Movers >
- Extraction >
- Specialty Drying >
- Power Blankets Ground Heat >
- TPI Milk House Electric Heater
- TPI Fostoria FSS
- TPI Fostoria FSP
- TPI Fostoria Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- TPI Fostoria Wall Ceiling Mount Electric Heat
- TPI Taskmaster Electric Heater
- Chromalox DRA Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- Berko BDH Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- BERKO Electric Ceiling Wall Heater
- Kerosene Heaters >
- Natural Gas/Propane Forced Air Heaters >
- Indirect Fired Heaters >
- Transcube Fuel Tanks >
- Blue Pro Storage Tanks
- Portable Deisel Air Compressors
- Generators Standby >
- Contact Us
kVA / kW Amperage Chart & Temporary Power Box Test Procedures
- Plug the unit into a 4-wire 125/250V 1 phase connector.
- Turn all circuit breakers (under door) to the off position then on.
- Press the “RESET” button and release. The unit should power up and the” power on” light should glow.
- Press the test button marked “TEST” fully and release. The power light should go off.
- Press and release the reset button, again. Verify that the power light is on and the GFCI is now operational.
- If the GFCI still cannot complete the cycle described in steps 3 through 5 above, the unit is not functioning properly and should be repaired.
- Make sure main circuit breaker at power supply is in the on position.
- Make sure extension cord (s) supplying power to unit are wired correctly. The unit will not power up if there is an open neutral or reverse polarity in the equipment supplying power to the unit.
- Make sure the circuit breakers under door of the unit are in the on position.