- Shop Online
- Baldwin Top Sellers
- Power Distribution >
- Dehumidifiers >
DRI-EAZ Air Movers
- F174-BLU DRI EAZ Airmover Vortex Axial Fan
- F228 DRI EAZ Airmover AirWolf
- F259 DRI EAZ Airmover Ace
- F377 DRI EAZ Airmover Studebaker AirPath
- F350 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara E
- F351 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara Pro X3 TurboDryer
- F352 DRI EAZ Airmover Sahara HD
- F367 DRI EAZ Airmover Jet CXV TurboDryer
- F451 Dri-Pod Floor Dryer
- Shaefer Americ Air Movers >
- XPOWER >
- DRI-EAZ Air Movers >
- Portable Diesel Generators >
- WESTERN TRANSCUBE Fuel Tanks >
- Generator Light Towers >
- Power Blankets Ground Heat >
- TPI Milk House Electric Heater
- TPI Fostoria FSS
- TPI Fostoria FSP
- TPI Fostoria Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- TPI Fostoria Wall Ceiling Mount Electric Heat
- TPI Taskmaster Electric Heater
- Chromalox DRA Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- Berko BDH Portable Electric Salamander Heat
- BERKO Electric Ceiling Wall Heater
- Kerosene Heaters >
- Natural Gas/Propane Forced Air Heaters >
- Indirect Fired Heaters >
- Chillers - Air Handlers
- Specialty Drying >
- Generators Standby >
- Contact Us
RESIDENTIAL FINANCING OPTIONS with approved credit:
Air Quality - Air Comfort - Indoor Air Quality
Residential Division of Ameritemp Equipment Services, Inc.
Service …. is a word we take very seriously at Ameritemp Group! Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied with every service or installation we provide for you and your family.
Of course our main business is taking care of your heating and air systems and WE SERVICE ALL BRANDS, not just the ones we install! In addition we offer many value added services that can greatly increase the comfort level and efficiency of your home.
Click HERE for a list of some of the additional services offered by Ameritemp Group. Our installers and service technicians are some of the best in ILLINOIS and most are NATE certified.
Now owning a new high efficiency heating and cooling system from Ameritemp Group is easy and efficient. Ameritemp Group, making comfortable, affordable.
Getting consistent year-round home comfort you can count on doesn't happen by accident. Trane systems endure rigorous testing to ensure reliability and long lasting performance for you and your family. Combine that with special financing with approved credit on qualifying purchases and you have an offer that's too good to let pass and it's only available through Trane dealers!
Replacement Coupons (Full system replacements)
Residential HVAC Services
At the SEET lab in Tyler, Texas—which stands for Systems Extreme Environmental Test—Trane products are put through 16 weeks of bone-chilling cold and blistering heat, in repeating two-week sessions. Some units endure over 2,600 hours of continuous testing, including a full week of salt spray to monitor corrosion resistance. Our technicians have tried to break our Climatuff® compressor over 900 ways, which has produced a saying at Trane, if a product doesn't make it through our test lab it doesn't get made. By putting our heating and cooling units through 5 years worth of wear and tear in the matter of a few months, we reinforce our philosophy of making products you can rely on for years and years. It’s hard to stop a Trane isn’t just a tagline…it’s been proven.