Chicago Pneumatic Construction Generators CPG 25, CPG 45, CPG 70, CPG 95, CPG 125, CPG 150, CPG 250, and CPG 330
CPDG generators have been designed to meet the tough demands of the construction industry. Using proven
technology, sturdy design and ease of operation, the CPDG provides you with a dependable source for all your
electrical power needs. With integrated forklift slots and a lifting beam, the CPDG range of generators are easy
to move and designed to be highly impact resistant. Other features include easy to read gauges, easy to access
maintenance points and a reinforced structure. The CPDG generators are available with a galvanized canopy.
It meets applicable CE requirements for use in European markets.
The CPG mobile generator range: designed to meet the tough demands of the construction industry.
The range of CPPG portable generators provide a versatile solution. With two models, there is a generator that will suit most uses and users, from private residential applications to inner city construction sites and larger developments. Both models come with the CP guarantee of reliability, durability and ease of use. These gasoline generators deliver stable electrical output and safe, user-friendly operation over a long service life.
- Battery Cut Off Switch and charger
- External fuel connections
- Synthetic 0W40 Oil and block heater
- Hydraulic brakes for US Dot trailer
- Inlet shutdown valve
- CAM lock panel
- Skid mounted
- PMS Paralleling managerment system
- CSA approved
- Full range Tier4Final
- Corrosion resistant canopy (1000 hrs salt spray test)
- Sturdy DOT US trailer, frame and canopy design for heavy duty use
- Multi-voltage selector switch and receptables
- Environmentally friendly 110% fluid containment frame
- User friendly Digital control panel with remote start
- Auxiliary winding excitation allows for excellent motor starting (300% overcurrent)
- 500 hrs service interval with Fluid drains and hoses plumbed to the edge of the skid