kVA / kW Amperage Chart & Temporary Power Box Test Procedures
- Plug the unit into a 4-wire 125/250V 1 phase connector.
- Turn all circuit breakers (under door) to the off position then on.
- Press the “RESET” button and release. The unit should power up and the” power on” light should glow.
- Press the test button marked “TEST” fully and release. The power light should go off.
- Press and release the reset button, again. Verify that the power light is on and the GFCI is now operational.
- If the GFCI still cannot complete the cycle described in steps 3 through 5 above, the unit is not functioning properly and should be repaired.
- Make sure main circuit breaker at power supply is in the on position.
- Make sure extension cord (s) supplying power to unit are wired correctly. The unit will not power up if there is an open neutral or reverse polarity in the equipment supplying power to the unit.
- Make sure the circuit breakers under door of the unit are in the on position.