Wacker Neuson Single Phase Submersible Pumps
- These high performance single-phase submersible pumps are capable of handling solids up to .4 inches, ideal for job sites needing fast dependable dewatering.
- Lightweight, compact design with heavy-duty strain relief power cord offers a highly durable pump that is still easy to transport and install.
- Built-in thermal protection prevents motor damage due to impeller blockage, reducing service repairs.
- Silicon carbide-faced double mechanical seals run in an isolated oil-filled cavity, allowing for seal lubrications, cooling and overall motor protection.
- PST models feature shaft-mounted agitators which suspend solids when pumping sand and debris. Built with ductile iron hosing for excellent wear life when pumping water with some entrapped solids.
- Single-phase electric submersible pumps range in discharge capacities of 53 to 130 gpm (200-493 l/min).