Wacker Neuson Single Phase Submersible Pumps for low water level pumping
- Pumps feature a top discharge for efficient motor cooling and continuous operation, even when pumping at low water levels.
- Miniature thermal motor protector prevents overheating and dry run conditions.
- Multi-directional discharge coupling for vertical and horizontal hose run without kinking.
- PSG2 500 is ideally suited for low pump applications with minimal solids present. It can pump a reasonable flow sitting on the surface.
- PSR1 500 is ideal for dewatering of flat concrete, like basement and factory floors. For use where a sump pump cannot be installed and water must be almost completely removed.
- Single-phase electric submersible pumps designed for low water levels