TempTek CFD-10A 10 Ton Portable Air-Cooled Water Chiller
- **CALL FOR PRICING, DETAILS AND AVAILABILITY**
- Portable chillers use mechanical refrigeration to cool recirculated fluids that support industrial process cooling applications.
- Portable chillers include an internal pumping system and reservoir system.
- Portable chillers can be moved between use points as needed.
- Air-Cooled chillers use indoor ambient air to dissipate the heat from the refrigeration system.
- Capacity (2) Tons : 9.8 kW : 34.4
- Compressor HP : 10 Type : Digital Scroll
- Process Pump
- HP : 2 GPM : 24 PSI : 48
- Type : Centrifugal
- Construction : Stainless Steel
- Automatic Low Flow Bypass: : Standard
- Air-Cooled Condenser Type : Fan CFM : 10,000 (3) Ambient : 95°F
- Refrigerant Type : R-410A
- Full Load Amperage (4) 230/3/60 : 56; 460/3/60 : 28; 575/3/60 : 23
- Reservoir Capacity Holding : 25 gal Lid : Standard Auto Make-Up : Optional
- Process Connections To Process : 1-1/4" From Process : 1-1/4" Make-Up : 1/2"
- Dimensions Height : 60"; Width : 34"; Depth : 56"
- Weight (5) Shipping : 1,100 lbs
- 1. Since product innovation and improvement is our constant goal, all features and specifications are subject to change without notice or liability. Selection of certain optional features may change listed specifications.
- 2. Tons capacity at 12,000 BTU/ton per hour @ 50°F LWT @ " 115°F condensing temperature. Capacities may be +/- 5% as reserved by the compressor manufacturer. Operating at temperatures below 50° will reduce chiller capacity. The minimum recommended operating temperature when no glycol is used is 48°F.
- 3. Design ambient conditions. Loss of capacity and/or difficulty operating will occur at higher ambients. Minimum recommended ambient is 60°F.
- 4. Full load amps are higher than run load amps and must be used for sizing disconnects and supply wiring.
- 5. Approximate unit weight crated for shipment.