Power Blanket TH275DG Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) Tote Heater Gray Alloy 275 Gallon
MODEL TH275DG-Freeze protection and temeprature control for DEF in EXTREME COLD locations has never been easier. The DEF Industry now has a viable solution for heating Diesel Exhaust Fluid and protecting IBC Totes, pumps, and hoses from temperatures in extreme cold weather environments. By teaming with industry giants, Powerblanket has received valuable feedback in the design and manufacturing process, allowing for a complete & effective heating solution for DEF.
At the heart of this new science is Powerblanket's patented GreenHeat Technology - the most energy efficient method for distributing heat to the entire blanket surface, providing a uniform barrier of insulated heat that protects DEF from freezing or gelling and maintains temperature for maximum pump ability. Powerblanket's lightweight heated enclosure is engineered to protect the pump housing, hoses, nozzles, valves, and holding tanks from freezing. Filling stations, farmers, fleet managers, and end users now have an affordable heating solution for their DEF products without worry of gelling, spoiled product, or frozen lines.
• Heat, insulate and protect DEF year round
• Protect pump housing, valves, hoses, & nozzles
• Best solution for viscosity & flow control in Extreme Cold
• Insulated full wrap design – keeps the heat in & cold out
• Target temperature 70˚ ± 5° F / 21˚C ± 3° C
• Safe on a wide variety of materials
• Adjustable thermostat for pinpoint temperature control
• Gray Alloy Vinyl: Maximum freeze protection to -60°F/-51°C
• Certified to UL/CSA/CE safety standards
• Designed for 275 gallon / 1040 Liter DEF Totes; 120V, 12.00A, 1,440W